Wednesday 26 October 2011

Things That Make You Happy

To start this post off is something rather sad. A few weeks back Jimmy and Freddy had to go to the veterinary surgery to be castrated as they were fighting, however unfortunately Freddy did not react well to the anaesthetic, and passed away almost immediately after it was injected. We were all get shocked and upset, and Jimmy missed him dearly. Fortunately Jimmy went through the prosecute without a hitch, and he's been getting lots of cuddles and attention and is recovering well.

I'd like not to dwell on the bad but focus on the things that make you happy, such as Jimmys lovely cuddles, and I had my very first driving lesson today! My good ess that was a laugh!

So I just hope that anyone readin this blog can focus on all the lovelies in their life and embrace and learn from all the negatives life throws at us.

Stay happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment