Saturday 6 August 2011

The National Lottery......FAIL

So I didn't win the lottery in which I had such high expectations of. It was my first ever lottery ticket, traditionally I should of brought one on my 16th Birthday however I....forgot, so I did it halfway through my 17th year on earth and failed miserably.

On the other hand if i had of won I would be booking a holiday with all my friends right now...I'm thinking Dubai? Or maybe the Caribbean? Then i would of paid for Uni outright and life would be good in general.....but that didn't happen!

But it was the excitement of the whole lottery thing that counts, and that beautiful moment when you've just brought your ticket and you think: 'What if I actually DID WIN!' and for about two minutes your convinced that you have the winning ticket until you realize how daft that actually is.

Never mind. Maybe next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment