Saturday 6 August 2011

So...This is blogging?

Hello!

Well i'm Stephanie, and this is a blog. Yes, you knew that much, sorry I'm new at this so take it easy on me!

I have been tempted many times before to start blogging, as a hobby, time waster, or even a good source of procrastination. The only thing holding me back before is that, no one would read them....so I came to the conclusion that by sitting wondering if I would get anyone reading my blogs was not going to make it happen, and the rest as they say is history!

Most of my blogs, if i so continue to do them...which hopefully i will, will consist of what amazing adventures I get up to in daily life. So far its not an awful lot, however it's never too late for an adventure to being, so I'm going to sit it out until it does.

So yesterday in the post I received two rather exciting items, firstly my Chameleon Circuit album 'Still Got Legs' arrived! It's so good, I'm a huge fan of all Alex, Charlie, Liam, Edd and Michael's Vlogs on YouTube and I'm very impressed with the music they've created, 'Everything is Ending' seems to be my favorite song at the moment, It's on repeat rather loudly booming out my stereo, iPod and any other device I can get it out of! Anyway moving on, the other rather exciting thing that came in the post was tickets for a Peter Andre concert with my sister, and before you say it i know, he's not the best of singers and i myself cannot say I'm his biggest fan, but my sister can, so I'm going along with her. I say I'm not his biggest fan but what i really mean is that I'm not his biggest music fan, i really love him as a person and i'm totally addicted to his reality TV shows, but I don't think music was really his strong point.

This afternoon I have been pining after Doctor Who. The second half of the sixth series is taking it's time to come around and I am very excited to see what's going to happen to poor baby pond...or should I say River now?

Hope you've enjoyed my VERY FIRST blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment